How to appeal your ban?
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THAT YOUR BAN APPEAL WILL BE CHECKED, YOU MUST BE POLITE WITH ANOTHER FORUM MEMBERS, BE CULTURED AND OF COURSE DON'T USE MEAN WORDS ON ANOTHER MEMBERS.
In this topic you will learn how to appeal your ban. This is what you have to do.
1. Thread Title: in this place you have to write: [which server] YOUR NICKNAME ban appeal.
2. Copy the information from the game console into text place.
3. Demo, Where to find it? If you are non-steam player search here: C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike\cstrike and if you are steam player search here:C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\cstrike win32 64x bit users C:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Counter-Strike 1.6\cstrike
4. Information how to correctly add screenshot's and demo file to archive! (ZIP RAR)
demo file. It depends in which server you have played, for example: server - public. So the demo file will be named: dust2_only_21.dem. If the server was CSGO MOD, demo file will be named:CS-GO_21.dem and so on..
5. When you correctly add screenshot's and demo file to archive, upload it into one of the file share websites (we suggest www.zippyshare.com). When you upload your files, share the link in your topic below the console text.
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Murz
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://silentai.lt/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=4
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Wallhack'
[AMXBans] Duration: '3 hours'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:880645879'[AMXBans] Your IP: '666.666.666'
[AMXBans] SteamID 'STEAM_0:0:880373263' banned successfully (IP logged). Pla